Advertise us

Tell your bestfriends , your friends, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, your dog , your cat , your congressman ,and your family about our website

www deadopossum.blogspot.com

counter

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bye-Bye

Posted by Roadkill

It's too bad that this is the last time you'll see that POSTED BY ROADKILL thing up above. If you haven't already guessed, I'm leaving Deadopossum. I feel like I've been neglecting my other site.Also, me and Deadopossum aren't that close anymore. He said he hated me 1,000 freakin' times (he wasn't joking either. I'm dead serious. Me and Deadopossum have known each other for a long time. I can tell). He even beat me with a book titled, "The Castle in the Attic"! Also, there is no Majoordood. Actually, there is a Mojoordood. He is my little brother. He just didn't want to blog here, so I did all his blogging for him. So, basically, MAJOORDOOD IS A MADE-UP CHARACTER! Since that's the case, you've probably realized that I've been doing all the blogging here since God knows when. Oh wait, God does know when. February. It was February. So while Deadopossum sits on his ass and tells me "I'm busy. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I'll post something tonight", I'm writing the SD Rant and thinking of storylines. I see the site the next day but he hasn't blogged. That bullshit has been going on for months now, and I'm sick of it. It's no wonder Deadguy 1313 and CD619 bolted outa here all those months ago. If you want too see the wonderful writings of Roadkill, check out my other site, roadkillsblog.blogspot.com. Oh, and my name isn't roadkill. I got that nick-name in 5th grade when I turned around and hit a girl with my backpack. Before you go, here are some segments that will be moved to my site:

The Smackdown Rant

Blast from the past PPV recapitation (I will write those very rarely, though)

Rivalries

I will spoof on songs

LOW: THE LAWS OF WRESTLING


Also, I'm combining Best of the Week and the top ten. If you want to see it, go to http://roadkillsblog.blogspot.com . I will post it during the weekend. Before you go, I want to let you know you have a choice to make. You can visit my site and laugh, get inspired, and break the monitor when you get mad- or you can stay here and wait until Deadopossum blogs again- which should be around Wrestlemania 25. Your choice. Make the right one.

No comments:

WWE Tag Titles

Who Should beat The Miz and Morrison for The WWE tag team titles?
Jesse and Festus
Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins
Jimmy Wang-Yang and Shanon Moore
Duece and Domino
Colin Delany and Tommy Dreamer
  
pollcode.com free polls

Who would you like to see MVP lose his title to?

Who would you like to see Chavo Guerrero face at Wrestlemania for the ECW title?

Have you ever commented on a blog? (We encourage you to)

What Match type would you like to see The Big Show face Floydd Mayweather in?

Who would you like Ric Flair to lose to?