Advertise us

Tell your bestfriends , your friends, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, your dog , your cat , your congressman ,and your family about our website

www deadopossum.blogspot.com

counter

Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2008

Vampire 13's Predictions for Wrestlemania 24

At Wrestlemania 24,I have predictions for the following matches:

I think the Undertaker and Kane will defeat Mark Henry and Big Daddy V.

Then, I think Batista will challenge MVP for the United States Championship the following week after they meet tonight on Smackdown!. I think Batista will win the US title.

Then, I think they will have a Battle Royal for the vacated Cruiserweight championship. I think Jamie Noble will win the match after eliminating Jimmy Wang Yang.

Mr. Kennedy will once again be Mr. Money in the bank.

Edge will defend his title against Rey Mysterio and Rey Mysterio will win.

Then, I think CM Punk will defend his title against Chavo Guerrero. Chavo Guerrero will win after using the rope for leverge.

Then, I think Ric Flair will face The Great Khali in a career threatening match. Ric Flair will win after Finlay hits his shillelagh to the jaw of Khali.

Vickie Guerrero will make a surprise match. The match is...
Hornswoggle vs. William Regal with special referee...The little Boogyman!

Horswoggle wins after a tadpole splash.

The main event is John Cena's return against Randy Orton. John Cena wins after reversing the RKO into a STFU and John Cena wins.

Well I hpoed you liked my spoilers. For more of this, you can go to my website called thewwechatroom.blogspot.com.

Posted by Vampire 13

No comments:

WWE Tag Titles

Who Should beat The Miz and Morrison for The WWE tag team titles?
Jesse and Festus
Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins
Jimmy Wang-Yang and Shanon Moore
Duece and Domino
Colin Delany and Tommy Dreamer
  
pollcode.com free polls

Who would you like to see MVP lose his title to?

Who would you like to see Chavo Guerrero face at Wrestlemania for the ECW title?

Have you ever commented on a blog? (We encourage you to)

What Match type would you like to see The Big Show face Floydd Mayweather in?

Who would you like Ric Flair to lose to?