Advertise us

Tell your bestfriends , your friends, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, your dog , your cat , your congressman ,and your family about our website

www deadopossum.blogspot.com

counter

Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2008

How much was Wrestlemania really worth?

Posted by Roadkill

Sorry guys. The SD rant is coming. I was cleaning out my attic, so I couldn't really blog today. Anyway, Wrestlemania was a big PPV. It cost $54 to order. But was it worth the money? Let's observe each match:

Finaly vs. JBL
This match wasn't too good I am using my random 6 star rating key here, so I'd give this match 2 out of 6 stars. For every vacant star, I take off a dollar, so right now, WM was worth $50.

MITB ladder match
This match was arguably the best match of the night. I won't take any off for this. 6 out of 6 star match

Batista vs. Umaga
Better than Finaly/JBL, but worse than the MITB match. I give this 3 out of 6 stars. Right now, Wrestlemania was worth $47.

Kane vs. Chavo Guerrero, ECW title
This was not the worst match because Kane won, but it was the worst match because it lasted 8 seconds. I'll give this the benefit of the doubt, with 1 out of 6 stars. WM24 was only worth $42 so far.

HBK vs. Ric Flair
This was the best match I've seen in a damn long time, so I'll give it 6 of 6 stars. I'll even add $3 because it was so good. WM24 is now worth $45 dollars.

Bunnymania match
Boring. Very boring. 0 stars for this one. So far, WM was woth 39 dollars.

WWE title match, Triple H vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton
Not the best title match, but not the worst either. I'll give this match 4 out of 6 stars, making Wrestlemania 24 a $37 PPV.

Big Show vs. Floyd Mayweather
Not great, not bad, but not so good. I'll give it 3 of 6 stars. WM is worth $34.

Edge vs. The Undertaker
Weird choice for a main event. HBK vs. Flair should've been the main event if the WWE title match wasn't. I give this match 4 out of 6 stars, making WM24 a 32 dollar PPV.

Man, Wrestlemania was only worth $32! That's less than the price for an average PPV! Oh well. I'll do the same thing for Backlash, and let's hope that it's worth more WM24.

No comments:

WWE Tag Titles

Who Should beat The Miz and Morrison for The WWE tag team titles?
Jesse and Festus
Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins
Jimmy Wang-Yang and Shanon Moore
Duece and Domino
Colin Delany and Tommy Dreamer
  
pollcode.com free polls

Who would you like to see MVP lose his title to?

Who would you like to see Chavo Guerrero face at Wrestlemania for the ECW title?

Have you ever commented on a blog? (We encourage you to)

What Match type would you like to see The Big Show face Floydd Mayweather in?

Who would you like Ric Flair to lose to?